We are seeking submissions of the following types:
- Original contributions in the form of an extended abstract of up to 6 pages using the two-column IEEE format, presenting new ideas, new results or new systems in constraint-based testing. Papers should not be published or submitted elsewhere during the time of evaluation.
- Tool demonstrations or fast abstracts of up to 2 pages using the two-column IEEE format, presenting new tools, new challenges or recent breaking results in constraint-based testing.
The full proceedings will be published by the IEEE Computer Society.
Papers should be submitted in PDF format and must not exceed the page limit specified above. Papers should conform to the IEEE two-column publication format.
Papers can be submitted on the CSTVA 2012 submission site on EasyChair.
- Submission deadline: Sunday, February 5, 2012, 23:59:59 GMT (extended)
- Notification: Tuesday, February 28th, 2012
- Workshop: Saturday, April 21st, 2012